Each day brings something new...

Monday, April 21, 2008

I wouldn't know what to do without you two!

As most of you know, I have been really really sick with baby #2, but I have had A LOT of help! My wonderful Tanner has been helping to take care of me! He loves being with mommy and knows she has been sick, so we lay down and watch movies together while daddy cooks. (I will admit I do nap from time to time. lol) Also, when mommy and daddy make a mad rush for the bathroom, he comes runny behind with a cup of water for mommy after. He is so sweet! He knows when daddy is at work he is the little man, and tries to do the daddy work, like rubbing my back when we make the mad dashes, and giving the baby lots of love by rubbing mommy's tummy. I am so grateful to have my little helper!! I know he is going to be an amazing big brother. I love Tanner so much!!!

My other amazing helper, of course, my hubby! Christian has been absolutelty amazing this whole time, not that he usually isn't, but after his long day at work, he comes home and takes care of Tanner and I, cooks, and cleans. Best of all, he still loves me even though I'm not looking my prettiest these days! lol! Not to mention I have become pickier than usual, and a tad bit on the emotional side...well maybe more than a tad!! I love Christian so much! He is such an amazing husband and father! We are both so excited for baby #2!!
XoXoXo
Angel B.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home